Building Your Child's Future (BYCF)
BYCF is our first and largest fundraiser of the year! By simply making a donation, you will be investing in your child's educational experience and school environment.
How Will My Donation Be Used?
We hope to raise enough money this school year to make the following purchases:
- 75 iPads to research topics, practice skills, and learn the proper use of technology
- Classroom workbooks that will provide challenging proactice and enrichment
- Sports equipment for the kids to use on the playground
- Fence to separate the track area from Columbia Pike
- Updated Smartboards for engaging and interactive lessons
- Grade level funding for teachers to purchase resources to enhance instruction
Your donation is tax-deductible and allows you access to our schools mobile directory.
Our goal is to reach $15,000 by September 8th!
If we meet our goal, we will have something fun and crazy in store for Mrs. Wells!
Please help us meet our goal by donating online or returning the form below along with your donation. We are asking for a ONE TIME tax deductible donation of $50/child or $100/family. Donations will be accepted throughout the school year, but our contest deadline is September 8th. Checks can be made payable to Winstead PTO. For the Building Your Child's Future donation form, click HERE.
Our success relies on everyone coming together! Please join us this year in working together to have a great school year!