Invest in Winstead 2018-2019
Invest in Winstead is our first and largest fundraiser of the year! By simply making a donation, you will be investing in your child’s education and school environment.
Your donation is tax deductible. It includes your PTO membership and access to our school’s mobile directory.
How will my donation be used?
Last year, the donated funds were used to:
- Purchase a storage shed that was installed on school grounds
- iPad charging stations
- rugs for the classrooms
- replacement parts for the poster maker
- several Smart Boards
- and a visit from the Science Guy.
This year, we are hoping to purchase new/additional cafeteria tables as well as new picnic tables with umbrellas. Other purchases will be based on needs identified by the teachers as the school year progresses.
What is Our goal?
With the help of our beloved Security Resource Officer, Steve Craft:
- When we raise $10,000, Officer Craft will shave his mustache!
- At $12,000, Officer Craft will shave mustache AND buzz cut his hair!
- If we reach $15,000 by Sept. 12th, Officer Craft will shave his mustache and head!
Please help us meet our goal by returning your Invest In Winstead 2018-2019 form along with your donation by Wednesday, September 12th. Donations will still be accepted throughout the school year. Checks can be made payable to Winstead PTO. Thank you!
Our success relies on everyone coming together! Please join us this year in working together to have a great school year!
We are so thankful to our 2018-2019 Wildcat Sponsors for their generosity! Can you help? Click HERE.